Im in Moscow already
School has been started since last 2 weeks
Yup
I skipped 2 weeks classes
Hmm
I think not a big problems for us
Mahasiswa and Mahasiswi
As long as we can catch up what we had missed during lecture and tutorial
I transited my flight at Abu Dhabi
And waited there for about 7 hours
By doing nothings
It's harsh to leave Malaysia
And turn your holidays mode off
Gotta be hurry
And please do remember to pass your visa to dekanat(dean's office)
Before You Leave
If not
You have to pay for it
I mean the penalty
and a lot of procedures you have to redo
Headache
Recently the Malaysia news is heboh-ing about the quality of medical students from Russia
Some more
We are always being exposed in exploitation
What can we do?
Why don't they think for us
We are just pity foreign students
Finally
Please to think DEEPLY before deciding to further your studies overseas
It's inevitable to be exploited
That's the darkness of the another side of the world
AND
Don't trust any agency
They are suckers
AIkz..I am going KL cmg sunday..too bad u balik ad..TT..haha..next time la
ReplyDeleteagents are sucker..agree.haha
LOL..are u talking fong liong wa ha ? haha,jkjk..
ReplyDeletenvm la..time pass so fast de..sure we wil meet again..we will meet again in de next reunion ! we should avoid ourselves being sucked !they are leeches !!!
opps.being realized by u..XD..
ReplyDeletehaha...we shall see..haha...
i wonder if i hv a chance to be sucked by those sucker..lol..XD
Anyway,all da best=)