Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bubble Festival

It's spring !!!
Yea you're right !
Finally all the snow melt and we can feel the warmth of the sun !
This feeling is really cheer people a lot.

I went to the spring festival in the Arbat street last Sunday !
You guess what ?
THAT FESTIVAL WILL BE THE ONE OF THE FESTIVAL YOU SHOULDN'T MISS OUT IN YOU LIFE !

It is a bubble festival where you can see people blowing the bubble all the way down the street .
And you can also see people holding the "Free Hug" placard along the street .
The hug was free !
I Dont really know why they wanted to do so . But I think they assume that as a blessing .
I hugged lot of people all along the photograph session .

I got a free kiss too ! Haha

It's a super fun festival where the warmth started to spread on this land .

You shall pay a visit if you got a chance to come here !

Temperate welcoming of the spring !

Blub Blub Blub :D



No comments:

Post a Comment