Our class has been started for 4 days
I think
But by not knowing why
Our class always been canceled without a reasonable reason
So,we always go home early
Maybe I should feel happy
BUT
Now,I feel guilty
Maybe because I put too high expectation on this university
Uni life isnt like this in my opinion
In my opinion
My class schedule should always pack with lecture class
Loads of assignments
You can hardly understand what teacher is talking in front of the class room
Because of the speaking slang
I think I really need to work harder here
I dont really able to jot down the teacher's notes
I want a text book
I want back to normal
Maybe I will find out my ways of study soon
Im comforting myself
Maybe the education system here is good enough
I will know soon
We learned the structure of spinal cord
Some are real human structures some are not
Some are real human structures some are not
This fellow sit behind us when our class was going on
Look clearly,but still cant see his/her face
No comments:
Post a Comment