You know
I dont know why
I think I were blessed one
I always found that Im freaking lucky
Just like the luck is always by my side
Today when Im getting the way to Ahsan(supermarket)
Umm,let me tell you in details
Because it took too long time to get ride of a bus
That's why we decided to walk to the train station nearby--Konkova
But some how
When the time we almost reached the train station
The bus came
BUT
If we still continuing our walking speed we definitely can get in
Therefore we decided to run
"Luckily" the bus stopped
My friend--Yishin knocked the bus's door
And the driver opened the door
Suddenly
There are (I think) 3 women rushed in and (I thought)
Wanted to get in the bus
And I can feel someone was pushing me and pulling my bag!!!
So terrible
But that time I dont even realized she was trying to pick something out of my bag
OH!!!
BUT
I hate someone who are so rude
My feeling at that time is
Why this fellow so rude?There was still many space left
Why she keep on pushing me?
I stared at her
And tried to pull my bag to my frontal part
Suddenly
I saw my zip was opened
By not knowing why
I stunted there
I remember I call my friend's name
"Yishin"softly
Because I still not able to respond properly
Because I dont really know what was she doing
My friend came to me after hearing my call
One of the women tried to block the driver to see her partners action
While the another one tried to pull something out of my bag
Maybe because of the cold weather there
They cant open the zip successfully
When the time my friend approached me
They were so angry
Because they failed to pick pocket
Before they got out of the bus
The woman pulled my snow cap so angrily
I think that was her revengement
May I say that I have a very good reflective arc
Even though I dont know what she was trying to do that time
BUT
I can sense something went wrong
So she FAILED
After that only I tell my friends
I were pickpocketed
And I were so angry
But I think we are really lucky enough
Since we were here
I can feel that the luck is always by my side
And never leave me
I think I were blessed !
So lucky =)
take care ya...dun go out so often o try to find more ppl together when go out..2 girls hanging out are not safe in malaysia too..XD
ReplyDeletenot only two of us la.. there were three. but at that time we were rushing, mayb they grabbed the chance lo. Fortunately, they failed. we will take good care.. But. we are really super lucky over here la!! cant believe it!!
ReplyDeleteTake care ya ..
ReplyDeletethanks for caring ! thanks my laopo =)
ReplyDelete