Monday, January 17, 2011

Партизанская

Let's begin with a good news la
Hey
Im going back to my beloved country TOMORROW

CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT ?
 Thank you my mammy and daddy

 My happiness is just overflown
So

Before I went back 
I gotta buy souvenirs for all my friends in my beloved country

I know it was just too rush
Because I bought it a day before Im going back to Malaysia


Haha
This post also gonna shows my appreciation towards all my friends
Yi Shin,Ellen,Paynee,Suzanne,Hui yi,Sulin


Who accompanied me to a very cold place near the purple line metro

Very FAR you know
Need to travel a lot
But there really a nice place
There is a lot of souvenirs sold






 Very nice right?
I spent roughly 1650 rubles 
For 6 medium sized Russian dolls
21 small sized key chains
A mug
5 modified Russian buildings

Still acceptable la
Actually I wish to buy a Russian egg
Very Nice lo
But kinda expensive
But I like it
Maybe next time
Wait for we
I will bring you home ya =)
Next time


BuBye Moscow
Im going back the place I belong
Will be back in one month time


Malaysia,Im C'ming back !
Can't wait for it

No comments:

Post a Comment