Sunday, January 16, 2011

Just Get Started

There been a rule in Moscow here
Everyone must grab all the credits before you can sit for the finals
And
For every credit (so called Zhachut)
We will have to sit for the credit test
A small test to examine what you have really learned in the whole semester


For certain classes
If you get some kind teachers
They will let you pass the test easily 
And then you can end your class earlier

But if you get a strict teacher
Haha,just pray you can pass the exam smoothly

Now
I already grabbed all the credits
And successfully went through the finals

How nice
Just made it in time
Before I went back Malaysia


Here come my winter holidays
The winter holidays last for  3 weeks
Normally until the first week of Febuary


Now I just have it started

No comments:

Post a Comment