Finally, I got a feeling
I think Im going to leave here soon...
I think Im going to leave here soon...
There is only about 4days left..
Wow !
Cant deny that time really pass driftly...
And Im going to leave here soon...
Actually I havent prepare well
I think Im able to adapt myself well over Moscow...
Im not going to admit I will be afraid
We gotta be brave ,be tough
NO WORRIES
Thanks everyone for your concern !
I appreciate a lot <3
because I got a chance to know everyone of you
Im going to bring everyone's hopes there
It's time to start a new one !
Tell you more in the coming posts =)
AND
Happy Malaysia Day
Happy Malaysia Day
Grab 1st position in 1st post of your blog..hehe...
ReplyDeleteI m gonna have my final when u r heading to moscow..==
All da best ya =)
Lol..nvmla..
ReplyDeleteThanks for everythings !
all da best to u too!take care ahk !=)