Well
I would like to conclude what did I spent in Russia last one week
I think I cant remember the details la
But
Roughly about RM1000++
Check List
Fridge 13999 Rubles(Share among 5 people)
Washing Machine 14211 Rubles(Share among 10 people)
Foods 1400 Rubles
Daily Stuff for example:Key locks,Hangers,Detergent,Heater,Pans,Pots 1175Rubles
Internet 430 Rubles each(Share among 3 person)
Router 830 Rubles each(Share among 3 person)
Telephone top-up 250 Rubles
Bus pass for 10 routines 180 Rubles
Bus Pass for 1 month 280 Rubles
Registration 100 Rubles
Merchut(Private Van to Ikea) 25 Rubles for each ride 100 Rubles total
Key Duplication 70 Rubles
Notebook 9 Rubles each 36 Rubles in total
Foods here are so much expensive la
A simple bread will cost 18 Rubles
I think the cheapest food is bread
Plain bread 20 Rubles something
Fresh veggies are so rare here
A tomato will cost almost 10 Rubles which means almost RM 1 each
Taugeh (Bean sprout) costs 55 Rubles for small packets
A whole chicken costs 140++ Rubles
I know cooking is time consuming la
But I think my mama and papa will prefer me to cook something healthy
I will keep the effort
Take care of myself well and not to let them worry
Im very fine here
AND
Do promise to do my best in everything !
I know you LOVE me !
I do too !
I will Jaga myself here well =)
Dont worry,kay?
Dont worry,kay?
No comments:
Post a Comment