Our school started today
Actually Im quite excited
Why?
Because finally I found out the reason why I were here
Im here forSTUDY
My first lesson was Physic+Mathematics
Not a lecture
It was a Tutorial
We got a test
Then I realised
I FORGOT EVERYTHING
Why?
Because finally I found out the reason why I were here
Im here for
My first lesson was Physic+Mathematics
Not a lecture
It was a Tutorial
We got a test
Then I realised
I FORGOT EVERYTHING
Oh NO
Simple deviation and integration I also cant remember
Because I had been leave my books for about 9months
It was so strange to me
Today biology lecture going on smoothly
Because we are just like revising back everything we learned in STPM
Just simple
The teacher here are just nice
CurrentlyHaha
I had my Russian language class today
The way the lecturer teach is so funny
The style just like teaching children intadika
Small group,small tables and chairs
AND
Lecturer will request you to read out the words one by one
Need to learn from beginning of the Russian
We are learning to write "Л"
Write in a whole page
Today just started
Still free enough
Today was so damn cold la
I think it was about 10degreeCelcius
AND
I think we did somethings silly
We brought our hand luggage to university
WHY?
Because we thought we are going to take our first year textbook by today
(Seriously you need to bring it,if you dont want your hand patah because of those heavy books)
But actuallynot
SO
We carried the luggage all the way to our class
Fine,
Because we grabbed a chance to place it back to our hostel after the class
Haha
This is the feature of our university
Russian State Medical University <3
The corridor in the university
The situation in our biology lecture hall
It's big
But there were not much people inside
PLUS
The teacher
erm...
Is a soft speaker
You can imagine that
It's Auditorium 4
In canteen
A nice place if you wanted to study and not to be disturbed
BUT
Do come early =D
Scenery just outside the university
Nice right ?
But it's cold la =w=
Simple deviation and integration I also cant remember
Because I had been leave my books for about 9months
It was so strange to me
BUT
LuckilyToday biology lecture going on smoothly
Because we are just like revising back everything we learned in STPM
Just simple
The teacher here are just nice
CurrentlyHaha
I had my Russian language class today
The way the lecturer teach is so funny
The style just like teaching children in
Small group,small tables and chairs
AND
Lecturer will request you to read out the words one by one
Need to learn from beginning of the Russian
We are learning to write "Л"
Write in a whole page
Today just started
Still free enough
Today was so damn cold la
I think it was about 10degreeCelcius
AND
I think we did somethings silly
We brought our hand luggage to university
WHY?
Because we thought we are going to take our first year textbook by today
(Seriously you need to bring it,if you dont want your hand patah because of those heavy books)
But actually
SO
We carried the luggage all the way to our class
Fine,
Because we grabbed a chance to place it back to our hostel after the class
Haha
This is the feature of our university
Russian State Medical University <3
The corridor in the university
The situation in our biology lecture hall
It's big
But there were not much people inside
PLUS
The teacher
erm...
Is a soft speaker
You can imagine that
It's Auditorium 4
In canteen
A nice place if you wanted to study and not to be disturbed
BUT
Do come early =D
Scenery just outside the university
Nice right ?
But it's cold la =w=
No comments:
Post a Comment