Sunday, May 29, 2011

Barbeque Take Two

I were sitting for the Physics finals yesterday
What I can say is

Walao,Damn Man
It was DAMN DAMN DAMN HARD !

AND
I can say it was the most horrible exam I had experienced in my life !


SO
Better study well and get automatically excellent marks
SO
 You no need to sit for finals


SHIT la
Actually I am very busy 
To clear every small test big exams
In the coming months




BUT
BUT
BUT

I went for Paramedic gathering barbeque today
And don't even able to grab a while to rest
I attended My dear friend--Raahini's birthday
DIRTY PARTY CELEBRATION
Well,I LIKE THAT x)
Love ya,guys ! <3





Erh
Actually my schedule were packed
And I were just like rushing for everyhing
OTHER THAN Studies


Ohh exams exams exams
Kill me la !

Maybe busier a bit is not a bad thing also
This make me not to think too much

Exams are arranged in my coming week's timetable
Gonna work hard
ERH !

Nah,but appreciate the barbeque I did enjoy a lot =)



No comments:

Post a Comment