Finals is coming so soon !!!
Huh ...
I hate exams
Erh,how ahh?
Here,before you gain a qualification to sit for the finals
You have to sit for a lot of credit tests
Erh
It's supposed to be tough
So,I studied
Yeah
Hehe
So hardworking xD
My time and mind are occupied by that x(
Sorry ya
If I abandoned you
I will be me agian
Playing like a crazy
After I cleared all my exams
Ohh Ya
Ohh Ya
Last week was my best friends boyfriend birthday !
We went barbeque
In the rain
We went barbeque
In the rain
Huh,
My really first time
But we did enjoy ^^
Notice the birthday boy ?
and
the pretty girl besides him
She isn't his girlfriend la
She is his teacher
A very nice,pretty,cute Russian teacher =)
His girlfriend is the one in white shirt
My Dear Dear <3
Yeah
We did spend a great time together
and that day was freaking cold
In this Spring
Hmm
I were not helping
Just there to eat =E hehe
My really first time
But we did enjoy ^^
Notice the birthday boy ?
and
the pretty girl besides him
She isn't his girlfriend la
She is his teacher
A very nice,pretty,cute Russian teacher =)
His girlfriend is the one in white shirt
My Dear Dear <3
Yeah
We did spend a great time together
and that day was freaking cold
In this Spring
Hmm
I were not helping
Just there to eat =E hehe
MALAYSIA
Just can't wait to be with you once again !!!
Just can't wait to be with you once again !!!
Oh ya
Happy 520
A new valentine's day in this revolution
Hehe
<3<3<3
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment