Monday, May 9, 2011

Lately In The Spring

It's been long I didn't update my life in Moscow
So
Im here today to tell you what I have done recently here

It's now a very good temperature to jog
Haha
Yet,Im lazy as usual
The temperature is just nice that it's enough to just wear a simple sweater to go out

The leaf grows just amazingly 
They just have shown me how awesome the life is
The way they came across the heartless winter
I wish human could also show the toughness
Hang tough People !

 The flowers just bloomed anywhere as what they supposed to be
Life really amazing !


Last week I joined cell group activities
We went to park nearby our  hostel to celebrate the belated Easter Day
It was awesome
Because the weather that day was colder than what usually it should be
Below 10 degree C
We really enjoyed that day
 Around 20+ people shivering in the cold
But I love outdoor activities
  I love to get close with the green
=)
Argh
We played flour AGIAN
That must be Victoria Chin's idea
 
LOL

Oh Ya
I forgot
I and my friends visited the hot spot in Moscow a day before this event
Red Square

I remembered I were so excited when I see the Onion head building

It's so nice
And I still remember we came back in the midnight
And it was really an ordeal


Ya,
Don't go back in the late night
Especially when you are away from home


 My dear dear ,kaka
 Nah,she purposely let me to capture this LOL

 Girls

 Poser


Yah
We went to Chili's restaurant to have our dinner
The only restaurant they said we can get chilies in Moscow
Erm
The food is quite nice
But I seriously like the service they provided
I been in Moscow for almost 1 year
I think I can say that
People here is lack of patience
And not polite

The servants really did a good job ,Haha
And before we going back
We requested balloons those float in the entry
Haha
Then,we went back to hostel happily with the balloons
But in the awful night

And
Lastly
We are having our finals soon
Wish me luck !
Gotta work hard already
The coming week is occupied with exams
 Urgh

Yeah
Little Easter's present from my dear friend,Victoria Chin
I received yesterday
Yeah

She is so lovely when she is not whacking people with somethings-.-


Happy Easter, all
And Happy Victory Day to Russian
We are having holidays today
Erm
An another study day for me

Chill,people
Life is full of hope and surprise



And


I AM ENJOYING IT <3

No comments:

Post a Comment