Sunday, June 5, 2011

Exessecive Sunlight

Don't really know why
The weather here is swinging and fluctuating always
A sudden hot weather can turn cold just so unpredictably
Supposed it to be 20 degree somethings now
But 
Yesterday suddenly turned cold
Erh,no wonder man says the weather changes just like a woman


And I think summer is coming soon
Huh
I heard a lot from our seniors here
During summer 
Our room will just burning hell like owen
Woo~
I know that
I think it will just like we are walking on the grill
And we will just like a grill chicken




 Guess what was the time?
 It was 8 o'clock 
Is 8 PM !!!
Kayla,maybe still acceptable

 9PM,maybe just still normal
 10PM,hmm
 Feeling like 7PM


11PM,yea
Feeling just like dawn right
Sometimes I will feel like I haven't fall asleep but already dawned 
Because the daylight here getting shorter and shorter 
And the Daylight saving will turn on
Which means to comply the time of the sun arises
Time will shift backward by 1 hour
And it will distant between Moscow and Malaysia
I mean time distance la


Ohh yea,
Im busying in my exams
Haha
And I left 2 zhachut(credits) now
Wish me luck 
Wish me luck 
Wish me luck


Histology and Anatomy is killing me
YET
Birthday celebration cannot be missed out !!!
Happy birthday my dear groupmate
Hutaya !!!




With Bless With Love
ALWAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment