I supposed to run under the sun today
I supposed to wear a sunglasses and slippers today
I supposed to walk on bare foot and scarf flies freely on the air
Argh
Argh
Argh
Gone
Okay fine
We just postponed the plan but not totally strike it out
Yeah
C'mon sunny
Please bless my days !!!
Yeah
My holidays
LOL
Actually we still went for an outing today
We went the Cathedral of Christ The Saviour
It's super amazing,because it's a very beautiful building
Yup
We went in but sadly we cant take any photos inside
There is a couple bridge there
Next time Imma going to bring a super big lock there to lock up my love
Haha,I will write your name on the lock and throw the key into the river
Hehe
Follow by the Uzmailovskaya market
We went there to buy souviners
Because we are coming back very shortly !
I remember last time I went to the market was in the winter
The road was very slippery
And now,we gotta buy an ice-cream to quench our thirst
Yeap
It's was very tiring
Yet I enjoy it very much rather than sitting in the hostel aimlessly
Please come the sunny day
I want to go to the beach !
No comments:
Post a Comment