Yeap
It's summer holidays now
I FINISHED MY FIRST YEAR !!!
I can't believe that
Hehe
Finally I have done all my small and big exams
and now
Im super FREE
Feeling like standing on the seashore
I can smell the smell of liberation
ARHG
Actually Im looking forward for tomorrow's event !
Since Im super duper superb FREE now
I will die on boredom if Im not going anywhere else
Actually our internet connection has been terminated due to
Our LOOOONNNNNNGGGGG hols is coming soon
Yeah !
Peeps
Im going to beach here
Yeah you're right !
Beach In Moscow !!!
Super excited right?!
Nah
Tell you where I've been for last 2 days
=3
My schedule is pack with loads of activities !
My dearest sista & I are going to explore around the MOSCOW
We went to Red Square and Adidas,Roxy discounted shop yeaterday
SHHT
And for today
We went to several places
Erm
We went to Victory Park in station Park Pobegi
And acted as a tourist
Hehe
Statue to memorize the contribution of the soldiers
I think
Catholic church located in Victory Park
This just only part of it
Others is with my friend still
Yeah !
Nice place
Weet
Tell you more in the coming posts !
Hwaiting for the picnic tomorrow
Yeah !
Hols hOls hoLs holS !!! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment