Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Zoopark in Moscow

We went to Moscow zoo today
We had so much FUN !!!

So tiring now
I really wish my hair dry as soon as possible 
I need a rest now

Let's photos tell you everything





 Why bear?
Cannot meh -.-
Because I LOVE BEARS
So how ?

 Why swans?
Oh c'mon don't you see that it's in black?
So rare,that's why it is precious


Actually there are so much more
Yet,they are not with me
Wait my friend posted only I will grab those photos from her
hee

 idk what is this building named
It's ok
I know it is one of the landmark in Moscow
Very nice building but I think it is private property so we didn't get much to it

After that ,we went to Arbat road to have our dinner
We had it in Hard Rock restaurant
I ate Mediterranean Grilled Chicken
Very nice
And we did drink a little bit vine
Oh,kill me
The White Russian Vine is super nice
haha



tata fine
Gotta go already
Im so damn tiring
Gotta sleep now
And continue our exploration tomorrow only

Good night Moscow
Good night world
Love ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment